1. The data controller
2. What data do we collect
OUR UNIT collects the following data:
- [Mention the types of personal data that your unit collects from the individual]
- Server Log files: When you visit our website, the information about your visit is automatically stored in our server log files. The purpose of log files are for administrative use, troubleshooting and security. The log files rotates and delete for a period of time. The operator of the website has a legitimate interest in the technically error free depiction and the optimization of the operator’s website. In order to achieve this, server log files must be recorded.
The information comprises:
- The type and version of browser used
- The used operating system
- Referrer URL
- The hostname of the accessing computer
- The time of the server inquiry
- The IP address
- This data is not merged with other data sources.
- Wordfence: We have included Wordfence on our website to detect and prevent malicious cyberattack, fraudulent, invalid or illegal activity. Ensure proper and efficient operation of systems and processes, including monitoring and improving the performance of systems and processes involved in permitted purposes.
3. How do we collect your data
OUR UNIT collects data and processes data when you have given your consent in the following situations:
- [Mention the situations in which your unit collects personal data]
4. Receivers of personal data
OUR UNIT may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- [Add any indirect source of data your unit has]
OUR UNIT may in certain situations pass personal data on to the following external institutions and it will either be based on a legal obligation set out in law or your prior consent:
- [Mention the situations in which your unit passes personal data on to another institution]
5. How will we use your data
OUR UNIT collects your data so that we can:
- [Mention the situations where your unit meets a users’ query]
6. The period for processing your personal data
You are welcome to withdraw your consent at any time otherwise OUR UNIT will store your data for as long as the purpose still apply and thus, delete your data when the purpose of the processing is fulfilled.
7. What are your data protection rights
OUR UNIT would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
7.1 The right to access
As a data subject you have the right to request OUR UNIT for copies of your personal data which are being processed by CBS free of charge. Upon request for further copies, CBS is allowed to obtain a reasonable fee in accordance with the administrative costs associated with this service.
7.2 The right to rectification
You have the right to request that OUR UNIT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request OUR UNIT to complete information you believe is incomplete.
7.3 The right to erasure
You have the right to request that OUR UNIT erase your personal data.
The right to erasure implies that you can have personal data erased, which is no longer necessary for CBS as an organization, if you have withdrawn your consent, if the personal data is being processed illegally or if CBS in accordance with the law is obligated to delete the personal information.
7.4 The right to restrict processing
In general, you can exercise your right to restrict the processing of personal data in cases where it is not clear whether and when personal data should be deleted. The data may not be subject to processing other than storage. This right can be used when:
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data. The processing of your personal data must not be subject to processing in the period until you have had the opportunity to determine whether the personal data is correct.
- You do not want your personal information deleted, however you prefer limited processing. This would be the case e.g. if you wish to be able to document what information has been included in the processing of a case.
- The personal data is no longer to be used for its original purpose but for legal reasons cannot be deleted yet e.g. the personal data is necessary for later determining, defending or making a legal claim.
- Your objection to the processing of your personal data has not yet been decided.
7.5 The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to OUR UNIT’s processing of your personal data and to request OUR UNIT to stop processing your personal data if the personal data is processed in connection with:
- Direct marketing.
- Scientific/historical research and statistics.
- OUR UNIT’s legal interest or when performing tasks in the interest of society or for a public authority.
However, OUR UNIT may continue to process your personal data despite your objection if:
- The processing of information is necessary to be able to perform a task in the interest of society if it concerns scientific/historical research and statistics.
- OUR UNIT can prove that it has compelling legitimate reasons that override your interests, rights and fundamental freedoms when it comes to processing personal data on the basis of legal interests or performing a task in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority.
7.6 The right to data portability
You have the right to request that OUR UNIT transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
7.7 The right to withdraw consent
If you have consented to OUR UNIT processing of your personal data, you can at any time withdraw your consent, and OUR UNIT will not be able to process your personal data on the basis of your consent. Withdrawing your consent will however not affect the legality of the processing, which has already taken place.
How to contact us
If you make a request, we have 1 (one) month to respond to you.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that OUR UNIT has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet). Please find contact details below.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet)
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
Tlf. 33 19 32 00
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments.