exams with limited aids allowed
Please note that the student is not allowed to communicate with others during the exam.
For a written sit-in exam which according to the course description is an exam with limited aids the following applies:
The student will have access to (on CBS’ PC):
The basic IT application package.
Content of the basic IT application package:
- Microsoft Office 2019 (minus Excel) – NOT Office365
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Publisher
- Digital pen and paper
- 7-zip file manager
- Adobe Acrobat
- VLC player – ATTENTION no sound allowed
- Windows Media Player – ATTENTION no sound allowed
It is stated in the course description of the course in question which other aids the student is allowed to bring or is given access to. The advanced IT application package is one of the things the students can be given access to. Its content is:
- The basic IT application package (see above)
- Microsoft Excel 2019 – NOT Office365
- Windows Calculator
- JMP Pro
- R studio
- Python 3.6.5 / Anaconda 5.2.0
- Visual Studio Code
- Gyldendals Røde ordbøger (dictionaries from Gyldendal): (dansk/engelsk – engelsk/dansk, dansk/fransk – fransk/dansk, Dansk/Italiensk – Italiensk/dansk, dansk/norsk – norsk/dansk, dansk/spansk – spansk/dansk, dansk/svensk – svensk/dansk, dansk/tysk – tysk/dansk).
The student is allowed to bring:
Simple writing and drawing utensils (non-digital).